Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Perservance.

I indeed have many goals for my future, such as getting my own race car with tinted windows, nice speakers and nice 20 inch rims. I also want to graduate from IVC as a councilor or social worker. I also want to have my own house by the age of 25.
The goals that I have currently accomplished is being caught up in school so I could graduate on time and to be able to walk with my friends. I was determined to work very hard in class without talking to anyone during class time. I also had to talk a lot of work home in order to achieve my goal in order to get my diploma .
Another goal that I have accomplished is to be a better example for my siblings. I had to change my attitude towards life and change a lot of the things that I was doing wrong.


milk, apple, chips bread, juice, mustard, candy, butter, bananas, pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment