Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Favorite Hobby

I grew up with four boys including my dad, so i grew up playing rough sports. i grew up playing soccer in a boys and girls team with my younger brother named Braulio. i also did Mixed
Martial Arts in 6th grade for 2 years also with my younger brother. during high school i was in the girls soccer team , and i also id yoga at the same time. although yoga caught my attention i absolutely love soccer. I used to play left mid-field for all of the soccer teams i have been in or i also have been goally. although i love to play soccer i don't really get much interest in watching professional soccer because to me it gets boring unless its the championship.my favorite type of soccer is indoor soccer. Ive played indoor soccer a couple of times at Costa mesa high school during lunch time but, i haven't been able to play in an actual team.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment